Sunday, February 08, 2009

Amazon offers inexpensive (with free trials) game downloads


Amazon just announced a new game download service. Games can be tried out for free for 30 days or purchased outright for $9.99 or less. Naturally this game caught my attention. It sounds a lot like Caesar III but may be more level/episodic based. I love Caesar III but often I would like to play a game that does not take up so much time. I have found that games I can play in short snippets can be stress-relieving without adding guilt for spending so much time playing them!

"The fabulous lands of Caesar open their gates in front of you in this new puzzle game: Cradle of Rome! You are given the chance to build Ancient Rome, the most legendary city of all time! Play and conquer more than 100 addictive and intuitively designed levels, collecting and unlocking 8 original bonuses and many surprise features along the way. As you play more and earn enough money and supplies to buy larger buildings, you'll see your city grow into a vast and magnificent center of life, the heart of the antiquity!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've noted in which D3 Itemsgames I can play simply speaking clips may be stress-relieving with out incorporating shame for
Buy Runescape Gold shelling out a whole lot time playing them!